Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An update on my blogs and website

Just got through talking to IT Support for my website's host. It looks like they are experiencing a technical problem and are hoping to have it resolved within the next 24 hours. I can update the site (albeit slowly) but can't gain access to the finished and public site to complete the blogs. As soon as I am able to gain access to the site I will retro publish the blogs and catch up!

This proves that I need to transfer the website to a better server/service, The only problem being raising the funds to buy the space, bandwidth and services to do so!

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and I hope to be up and running again soon!

 
Life isn't so bad, If you only have to live it once..
Chorus from "The Real Folk Blues"
by Mia Yamane w/Shoelaces

www.ufoclearinghouse.webs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment